One Time Usage: Content Request Form
If you are requesting one-time use of VOA content, please send an email to
Please include the following information:
- Who is your intended audience?
- Where are you and/or your organization located?
- Please indicate which type of content you are interested in—text, photos, video, audio.
- Enter a link to the content you’re interested in. The link should be from a USAGM network website.
- If you are interested in video, please indicate whether you want to use the entire piece or segments of it. If you want to use segments, please indicate their timings.
- How do you intend to use the material?
Be aware that our content often contains material from third parties, such as the Associated Press (AP), Agence France-Presse (AFP) and Reuters. If you do not have existing agreements with these vendors, you will need to secure rights from them, and you’ll need to sign a document indemnifying USAGM and its networks from any copyright infringement claims.
We require our content to be aired or used in a way in which its source is made clear? Please do not obscure or edit out any USAGM network logo.