On May 25, USAGM partnered with the Hudson Institute for a conversation on current trends and insights on Iran and the information battlefield at the intersection of foreign policy, media and technology. This event shared new data on the impact of information statecraft and international broadcasting and media efforts on Farsi speaking audiences globally.
The panel of experts included:
- Kenneth Weinstein, Chairman of the Board
- John F. Lansing, Chief Executive Officer and Director
- Ilan Berman, Senior Vice President of the American Foreign Policy Council
- Michael Doran, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute
- Moderated by Haroon K. Ullah. Chief Strategy Officer