Moldova: Digital Storytelling & Social media Engagement
A three-day on-site/online workshop helped journalists develop stories for digital platforms and shape content for social media. Trainers presented new techniques and new apps to improve storytelling, distribution and measurement through social media. The course examined various pros and cons of social media platforms. The hands-on workshop included presentations, discussions, practical examples and exercises.
After attending this workshop journalists have a deeper understanding of:
- How to create a good story for digital platforms;
- How to repack the content for better distribution;
- What motivates people to like, comment and share;
- How to maximize social media engagement;
- Effective content distribution strategies on Facebook, Instagram.