Eight graduates of the 2021 USAGM Media Project on Business Journalism in Uzbekistan, learned to to serve as trainers, focusing on skills needed for journalists in the country to cover business, the economy and finance. The four-day seminar included theory and practice on the following:
- Plan and organize trainings
- Efficiently deliver training content using interactive methods
- Create exercises and practical tasks and integrate them into the training context
- Develop efficient handouts
- Be flexible and adaptive to the audience and change delivery methods if needed.